German-British Chamber, London
Products and Packaging Designs: Have You Got the IP Wrapped Up?
This will be an engaging and interactive seminar with practical examples for protecting products and packaging in Europe.
Areas covered to include:
- Protecting your R&D investment in innovative product and packaging shapes
- What makes product or packaging shape protectable
- Trademarks and designs: which one, or both?
- Proving distinctiveness of product and pack design
- Pitfalls for attractive and functional designs, and how to avoid them
- Strategies to enhance protectability and enforceability
Date: Thursday, 8 October 2015
Venue: German-British Chamber, 16 Buckingham Gate, London SW1E 6LB
5:15pm - Registration
5.30pm to 6.30pm - Seminar followed by refreshments
For more information and to register your place, click here